Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another new book:

Storm

Storm

$3.99

A late bloomer, Blake is in his junior year at Mid-Atlantic University when he discovers the non-academic lessons of college life: sex parties; three and four-way fuck fests; the pleasures and pain of bondage and discipline; a bevy of available and willing hot young men; and, the irresistible lure of a long, hard, fat cock−his!  The naïve student from New England is introduced to such hedonistic pleasures by the archetypal ‘bad boi’, the quintessential ‘punk’, a contemporary James Dean in the guise of a fellow student named Storm.
Over the course of their final two undergraduate years Storm initiates Blake into both the dominant and submissive roles of gratifying sex play.  The rebellious student triggers a schoolboy crush in Blake, who seeks to emulate his idol.  An orgiastic party ensues involving three arrogant students from a nearby prestigious big city university; a cohort of Asian students; and, a group of Latino students including his roommate Jorge, whom he’s already teased by parading around the room naked and showing wood. At the party, Blake comes face to face with his ambivalent feelings.  Innate perversity reveals itself in his enjoyment of sexually dominating other students, while his more conventional side seeks a romantic attachment with Storm.
How Dale and Tal, two younger Mid-Atlantic students, help Blake resolve his indecision defines romance in a non-conventional but enlightening fashion.  A homophobic minister, challenged by our heroes, supplies the icing on the cake.
 
Warnings: This title contains some BDSM and explicit gay sex.  
 
Word Count: 28,246
      

EXCERPT:
Mesmerized−that’s the word that comes to as I climb the lengthy staircase from the gym to the main level of the Mid-Atlantic University Student Union.  For the entire length of the staircase, long enough to accommodate the high-ceilinged indoor basketball courts, I’m behind an attractive male undergraduate with his ass encased in baggy cargo shorts, the loose fitting material allowing his buns free rein to move side to side as he steps from one foot to the other on the steep incline.  The sensuous display of a bubble butt in motion makes my dick hard.  Thank the lord I started wearing a jock strap under street clothes outside the gym or my condition would be evident to all as a noticeable tent pole in my own loose-fitting shorts.
I lose all track of time as I watch the shimmying of the blond twink’s enticing ass; the effect is like a cloth bag with two cantaloupes alternately raising and lowering from tread to tread, triggering my lustful imagination.  I barely hear the voice of the student who has caught up with me on the stairs interrupting my fantasy ravishment of that perfect ass.
“Nice ass, huh?”
“What?”  I almost lose my balance as I turn to face the embodiment of my own thoughts and find myself face to face with the archetypal ‘bad boi’, the quintessential ‘punk’, a contemporary James Dean.  A permanent five-o’clock shadow embellishes his smirking face under a shock of dark brown hair cascading over his forehead.  He continues, “I bet you’d like to fuck it.  I have.”  Before I can stop him, he taps the young blond student on the shoulder, causing the twink to stop and we move up to the step below his.
“Dale, this guy here would like to stick his cock up your asshole,” the roguish student whispers rather loudly as we resume climbing the stairs.  “I told him you weren’t a virgin since I took your cherry; but probably still tight.  What d’ya say?  We could go to my crib.  No one will room with me because of my reputation,” the aside is for my benefit.
“Fuck you, Storm.  You’re a real jerk!”  Dale moves quickly up the remaining stairs his ass even more mouth-watering as he speeds up.
“Yeah, it’s a great ass,” Storm says with an exaggerated sigh.  “Yours isn’t too bad either.  What d’ya say we forget blondie, go to my room, and I fuck you?”  Before I can respond to his tempting invitation we reach the top of the stairs and turn towards the main lounge where Dale accosts us outside the large seating area.
“What an asshole.”  He nods towards Storm.  “You embarrassed me in front of half the school.”  The young student’s baby face with its full lips and blue eyes is ablaze with anger.
“Does this mean you changed your mind about being fucked by…?”
“Blake,” I interject proffering my hand to Dale who shakes it then holds on a little too long before replying.
“Yes, I think it would be fun.  What are you going to do, Storm?  Watch?  You certainly can’t expect anything from me after your abysmal behavior.”
“Hell no, I plan on screwing Blake while he fills your tight hole.”
“You’ll love it,” Dale whispers to me as the three of us exit the Student Union and walk across the quad to Storm’s dorm.  He actually giggles at his own comment.
“What a dumb blond!”  I think.  “A one time fuck for sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment